The Navodaya vidyalaya samiti has invited applications from eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Assistant Commissioner, Post graduate teachers (PGT), Trained graduate teachers (TGT), Legal assistants, Female staff nurse, catering assistant and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Applications for a total of 2370 posts to recruit candidates in Jawahar navodaya vidyalayas, offices and headquarters will be accepted through online mode only.
Interested candidates can apply for these posts starting from 10 July 2019. The last date to apply for Navodaya vidyalaya samiti recruitment is 9 August 2019, however the last date to submit the exam fees is 12 August 2019. The navodaya vidyalaya samiti latest recruitment notification was published in all leading newspapers including the employment news on 4 July 2019.
The shortlisting of candidates for navodaya recruitment 2019 will be done on basis on written test which is scheduled from 5 sept to 10 sept 2019.
Candidates are requested to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the NVS vacancy 2019. The detailed eligibility criteria, educational qualification, form fees, vacancies, pay scale are mentioned in this article for students convenience. Candidates can also go through the Navodaya vidyalaya notification below for more details.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Trained graduate teacher (TGT) Group-B||1154|
|Post graduate teacher PGT Group-B||430|
|Miscellaneous category teachers Group-B||564|
|Lower division clerk (Group-C)||135|
|Female staff nurse (Group-B)||55|
|Catering assistant (Group-c)||26|
|Assistant commissioner (Group-A)||5|
|Legal assistant (Group-C)||1|
NVS Recruitment – Important Dates
|Start of online application||10th July 2019|
|End of online application||9th August 2019|
|Last date of fees submission||12th August 2019|
|Written test||Tentatively between 5th sept and 10th sept. 2019|
NVS Recruitment 2019 Examination fees:
- For the post of assistant commissioner: 1500/-
- For the posts of TGT, PGT, and miscellaneous teachers: 1200/-
- For the posts of Legal assistant, catering assistant and lower division clerk: 1000/-
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- PGT: M.A/M.Sc/M.com with 50% marks and B.Ed
- TGT: 4 years integrated degree course of regional college of education of NCERT with at least 50% in the respective subjects.Bachelors degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. Passed the CTET conducted by CBSE and a B.Ed degree.
- Miscellaneous Category Teachers: candidate must have completed 4 years integrated course from RCE of NCERT with at least 50% marks or Bachelors honours or bachelor’s degree from recognized board.
- Music: 5 years course from a music institution recognized by the government or Bachelors degree in music from a recognized institution with B.Ed
- Arts: 5 years diploma in fine arts such as painting, drawing, sculpture after passing 10th examination or post graduate degree in drawing and painting from recognized university.
- Assistant commissioner: candidate must possess a masters degree in humanities/science/commerce from a recognized institution or university.
- Legal assistant: Degree of law from recognized university. Three years of experience handling legal cases.
- Catering assistant: Candidate must have passed 10th with 3 years diploma in catering from a recognized university.
- Lower division clerk: Passed 12th with minimjm 50% marks with 30 WPM english and 25 WPM Hindi typing speed.
- Female staff nurse: passed 12th class from a recognized board with nursing certificate.
B.Sc nursing from a recognized university.
It is advised for candidates to refer to the detailed NVS 2019 notification for more information related to Educational qualification and eligibility criteria.
- Assistant commissioner: Not more than 45 years.
- Post graduate teachers: Not more than 40 years.
- TGT and miscellaneous teachers: not more than 35 years.
- Legal assistant: Min 18 and max 32
- Catering assistant and female staff nurse: not more than 35 years
- Lower division clerk: 18-27 years.
Age relaxation is provided for various categories as per the government of India norms.
NVS Recruitment 2019 – Selection Procedure:
All the eligible candidates will have to appear for an online computer based test, written examination. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of scores obtained by them in these exams.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
Candidates can apply for various NVS 2019 vacancies by clicking on the links above from 10 July to 10 August 2019. Candidates are requested to read the official NVS 2019 notification carefully before applying for any job.