India post has started postal recruitment of 1737 gramin dak sevak posts. In this article you will get to know the application process, eligibility criteria, fees, exam dates, selection process etc.
India post has recently released a notification for recruitment of Gramin dak sevak as branch postmaster, assistant branch post master and dak sevak. According to the India post notification, a total of 1737 postal recruitment vacancies are going to be filled across Delhi, Jharkhand and Himachal pradesh postal circle.
This brings a good opportunity to young candidates looking to boost their career in government sector. The applications are open for all starting from 6 June 2019 till 12 July 2019. Candidates applying for the India post office jobs have to pay their exam fees on or before 5 July 2019.
Candidates who want to apply for the India post office recruitment 2019 should make sure that they have passing marks in Mathematics and English at 10th level from a recognized board or university.
After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, students can apply through online mode only at the official India post portal www.appost.in/gdsonline from 6th June to 5th July 2019.
Please refer the article to gather more details about India post GDS jobs such as Educational qualification, age limit, fees, vacancy details related to India Post office recruitment. You can also visit the official website to learn more about Indian postal circle recruitment.
India Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Here are the important dates for postal recruitment. It is advised to all candidates to make a note of these details carefully.
|Name of Organization||India post|
|Posts||Gramin dak sevak (GDS)|
|Online registration Start date||6-6-2019|
|Starting date of apply online application||13-6-2019|
|Last date of online registration||12-7-2019|
|Last date to submit online application form||19-7-2019|
|Fees payment date||6th June 2019 to 12th July 2019|
|Final result and merit list||July and August 2019|
|Location||Delhi, Jharkhand, Himachal pradesh|
Postal recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
- As per the detailed India post 2019 notification, a candidate must possess 10th/SSLC from a recognized board.Candidates should have passed Mathematics and English at 10th level from a recognized board or institute. They should have studied the local language at least upto 10th class as compulsory or elective subjects as declared by the state governments or as suggested in the 8th schedule of the constitution of India.
- Age Limit: A candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years age. Relaxation is given as per government norms.
GDS Vacancy Details 2019
|Gramin dak sevak (GDS)||1737|
|Jharkhand postal circle||804|
|Delhi postal circle||174|
|Himachal pradesh postal circle||757|
Candidates looking for more detailed information related to GDS Recruitment 2019 can download the postal recruitment notification from the links given below.
- Jharkhand postal circle notification:- click here
- Delhi postal circle notification:- click here
- Himachal pradesh postal circle notification:- click here
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list that will be released by India post. This merit list will be based on 10th marks obtained by the candidates.
Application mode: Online
How To Apply For Indian Post Office Job 2019:
Eligible aspirants who qualify the education criteria can apply for gramin dak sevak jobs below. Everyone must submit their application before last date 19th July 2019. Candidates are hereby requested to follow the below steps to register for the India post gramin dak sevak recruitment. Please keep details such as Name, date of birth, 10th certificates, caste certificates handy while filling the india post application form.
- To apply for post office vacancy 2019 candidate can visit appost.in which is the official site of recruitment Or you can just click here to apply
- Candidates are requested to read all the information displayed on the page carefully.
- In the homepage click on the link “India post careers”
- Now a recruitment page will be displayed, click on the link for which you are applying.
- Read the notification carefully and then click proceed.
- Start filling your application form with all the mandatory details like your name, father’s name, gender, category, qualification, mobile number carefully in the online application form.
- Now you have to attach required documents and photograph and sign.
- Click on submit to finally submit your India post application form.
- For UR/OBC/EWS Male: 100/-
- Female, SC,ST and PWD candidates:- NIL
Candidates can make their exam fees payment online through credit card, debit card or netbanking.
GDS Pay Scale And Facilities:
Candidates selected for the post for GDS will be given a minimum TRCA for four hours per level 1 in TRCA slab.
Branch post master: 12000
Assistant branch post master: 10000
Minimum TRCA for 5 hours per level 2 in TRCA slab.
ABPM or dak sevak: 12000/-
Gramin Dak Sevak Result And Merit List
The GDS result and merit list will be declared by India post on their official website 1 or 2 months after the application process. Candidates have to keep checking the India post recruitment website from time to time.
Thus we have covered all the important information related to india post recruitment 2019. If there are any future updates, we will modify this post accordingly to share the latest news and updates with the candidates. If you have any questions related to India post office recruitment you can comment down below.